Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome

This page has been created to keep up to date on the happenings in our classes lives and to keep people informed on class activities that may be coming up. If you have a blog page and would like to have us attach it to this blog please let me know. This is an easier solution to having the web page this way we can list blog sites and everyone can do their own updating. If there is anything you would like to see on this blog page then please let me know other wise join the blogging community and keep us updated on the big adventures you are all on!!!
Steph

2 comments:

missy said...

Thank you Steph for taking the time to do this...i love it i hope eveybody gets involved...I enjoy hearing from everybody.....and HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY to you all....WOW are we getting old? I hope not!!!!

Jacq ;) said...

This is great, Steph! I appreciate the time you take to update us all! I really enjoy reading everyone's blogs! I'm trying to ignore the fact that I turn 40 next Sunday! :( Scary!!